Young Executive Award
The Young Executive Award, introduced in 2009, is an annual research paper competition which encourages young talents in the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East region to contribute innovative solutions for current aviation industry issues.
Young Executive Award 2021
The topic for the 2021 award programme is “Passenger Facilitation under Pandemic".
Applications are now closed.
The next programme theme will be announced soon.
The winner will receive a cash reward as well as a scholarship for the Airport Operations Diploma Programme (online self-study). The airport of the winning candidate will receive an additional scholarship to attend any ACI Global Training Leadership and Management Professional Certificate course, virtual or classroom (excluding travel fees).
The winning Young Executive’s paper will be presented at the 16th ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Assembly, Conference & Exhibition, tentatively scheduled for March 2021 in the Middle East (event format is subject to change). The winner will also be featured in ACI Asia-Pacific’s publications and social channels.
Amid the situation today with restrictions of transfer between countries due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the airport industry is facing an extremely severe situation... I would truly recommend that talented young people with high aspirations who long for further development of the airport industry participate in this programme and try to create a new vision for the brilliant future.
Previous Award Recipients
- Mr. Masahito Nakashim, Central Japan International Airport Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Naveen Raja Kannamala, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar, Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Tasneem Ejaz, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd.
- Ms. Zaina Al Nahar, Airport International Group
- Mr. Ashish Kumar, Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Andrew Warrender, Northern Territory Airports Pty Ltd.
- Mr. Manish Agnihothri, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Kyoji Fukuda, Narita International Airport Corp.
Please contact us for further information.