Young Executive Award
The Young Executive Award, introduced in 2009, is an annual research paper competition which encourages young talents in the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East region to contribute innovative solutions for current aviation industry issues.
Young Executive Award 2021
In April 2021, Mr. David Oatley, Airport Planning Manager at Brisbane Airport Corporation, Australia was selected the winner of the Young Executive Award 2021.
The panel of judges also awarded two Honourable Mentions:
- Ms. Sagarika Madasu, Manager, Strategic Planning Group, GMR Hyderabad International Airport
- Mr. Daecheol Kim, Manager, Smart Airport Group, Incheon International Airport Corporation.
The papers of the winner and Honourable Mentions are posted in the Library to encourage the promulgation of innovative ideas and best practices among the Asia-Pacific and Middle East airport community.
For further details, read the press release.
ACI Asia-Pacific's Young Executive Award provided me with an opportunity to share Brisbane Airport Corporation’s focus areas, stories and lessons with other airports.
Previous Award Recipients
- Mr. Masahito Nakashima, Central Japan International Airport Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Naveen Raja Kannamala, Rajiv Gandhi International Airport
- Mr. Abhishek Kumar, Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Tasneem Ejaz, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd.
- Ms. Zaina Al Nahar, Airport International Group
- Mr. Ashish Kumar, Mumbai International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Andrew Warrender, Northern Territory Airports Pty Ltd.
- Mr. Manish Agnihothri, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Kyoji Fukuda, Narita International Airport Corp.
Please contact us for further information.