People are a company’s most important asset. This makes the role of human resources (HR) at airports critical. Human resources can develop professionals to elevate the level of airport operations and quality of services and promote future growth.
Together with ACI World and training organisations around the region, ACI Asia-Pacific provides a variety of programmes, including training courses on areas of airport operations management. To support the training needs of small and developing nation's airports in our region, we have a dedicated funding programmes.
Through our Regional Human Resources Committee, ACI Asia-Pacific provides a platform for discussion and exchange of best practices and enhancing standards of HR excellence among member airports.
The association is also committed to stimulating young talents in the region through its annual Young Executive award.
Regional Human Resources Committee
The ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Human Resources Committee was established in September 2007 to encourage exchange of best practices among member airports and to establish and promote the standards of HR excellence. Its mission is to share best practices and to support the future growth and development of airports through people.
- Ms. Justina Tan, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Limited
First Vice Chair
- Ms. Florence Chung, Airport Authority Hong Kong
Second Vice Chair
- Mr. Yuan-Hung Ting, Taoyuan International Airport Corporation Limited
- Mr. Abdullah Saleh Al Yafaei, Oman Airports Management Company
- Mr. Amitabh Hajela, Delhi International Airport Limited
- Ms. Halim Kim, Korea Airports Corporation
- Mr. Wonsoon Park, Incheon International Airport Corporation
- Ms. Lê Vũ Hoàng Yến, Airports Corporation of Vietnam
- Ms. Mari Ruiz-Matthyssen, Australia Pacific Airports Corporation
- Mr. Naif Al Sakran, Dammam Airports Company
- Ms. Nora Al Mazrouee, Sharjah Airport Authority
- Mr. Noriaki Kataoka, Narita International Airport Corporation
- Ms. Panit Stiensape, Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited
- Mr. Rajagopal Prabhu, Airports Authority of India
- Mr. Sebastian Wojtun, Hamad International Airport
- Mr. Takuya Matsuura, Kansai Airports Group
- Ms. Yan CHENG, Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd
- Ms. Zamzam Al Hammadi, Abu Dhabi Airports
Please contact us for further information.