People are a company’s most important asset. This makes the role of human resources (HR) at airports critical. Human resources can develop professionals to elevate the level of airport operations and quality of services and promote future growth.
Together with ACI World and training organizations around the region, ACI Asia-Pacific provides a variety of programmes including training courses on areas of airport operations management. To support the training needs of small and developing nation airports in our region, we have dedicated funding programmes.
Through its dedicated Regional Human Resources Committee, ACI Asia-Pacific provides a platform for discussion and exchange of best practices and enhancing standards of HR excellence among member airports.
The association is also committed to stimulating young talents in the region through its annual Young Executive award.
Regional Human Resources Committee
The ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Human Resources Committee was established in September 2007 to encourage exchange of best practices among member airports and to establish and promote the standards of HR excellence. Its mission is to share best practices and to support the future growth and development of airports through people.
- Ms. Justina Tan, Changi Airport Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
First Vice Chair
- Ms. Florence Chung, Airport Authority Hong Kong
Second Vice Chair
- Mr. Abdulaziz Al Awad, General Authority of Civil Aviation
- Mr. Abdullah Saleh Al Yafaei, Oman Airports Management Company
- Mr. Amitabh Hajela, Delhi International Airport Ltd.
- Ms. Halim Kim, Korea Airports Corp.
- Ms. Hong Chen, Beijing Capital International Airport Co Ltd.
- Mr. Jeong Whey Kim, Incheon International Airport Corp.
- Ms. Lê Vũ Hoàng Yến, Airports Corporation of Vietnam
- Mr. Naif Al Sakran, Damman Airports Company
- Ms. Nora Al Mazrouee, Sharjah Airport Authority
- Mr. Noriaki Kataoka, Narita International Airport Corp.
- Ms. Panit Stiensape, Airports of Thailand Public Company Ltd.
- Mr. Rajagopal Prabhu, Airports Authority of India
- Mr. Sebastian Wojtun, Hamad International Airport
- Mr. Takuya Matsuura, Kansai Airports
- Mr. Yuan-Hung Ting, Taoyuan International Airport Corp. Ltd.
- Ms. Zamzam Al Hammadi, Abu Dhabi Airports
Please contact us for further information.