Regional Aviation Security Committee
The ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Aviation Security Committee was established to identify and address common concerns amongst member airports on aviation security matters, to provide a platform for members to share best practices and encourage mutual assistance and support in complying with ICAO Annex 17 and Doc 8973 of the Aviation Security Manual. The Committee also plays an active role in representing airport members in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East on aviation security-related issues when dealing with ICAO, state regulators and other industry organisations to ensure airports’ interests are represented.
- Mr. Philip Jonathan Bamber, Hamad International Airport
- Ms. Emma Boulby, Adelaide Airport Limited
- Mr. Alan Xavier Tan, Changi Airport Group
- Ms. Asma Yahya Saif Al-Dhakhri, Oman Airports
- Mr. Ashwani Kaul, Delhi International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Buti Ahmed Qurwash, Dubai Airports
- Mr. Chi-Ming Huang, Taoyuan International Airport Corp.
- Mr. Daisuke Komine, Kansai Airports
- Ms. Debbie Poon, Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Mr. Dony Subardono, PT Angkasa Pura I (Persero)
- Mr. Ehsan Rezasoltani, Iran Airports and Air Navigation Company
- Mr. Hussain F. Qabbani, General Authority of Civil Aviation, Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Jonathan Joo-Hyung Lee, Incheon International Airport Corp.
- Mr. Kidong Yun, Korea Airports Corp.
- Mr. Mohamed Rameez, Maldives Airports Company Ltd.
- Mr. Patrick Cuschieri, Bahrain Airport Company
- Mr. Paul Moulton, Perth Airport Pty Ltd.
- Mr. Ratnadeep Joshi, Bangalore International Airport Ltd.
Mrs. Seham M. Al Mehri, Abu Dhabi Airports
- Mr. Sho Kagawa, Narita International Airport Corp.
- Mr. Sudhir Kumar Malik, Airport Authority India
- Mr. Suksri Luangaram, Airports of Thailand
- Mr. Zheng Tian, Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd.
- 2018-2019 | Mr. Alan Xavier Tan, Changi Airport Group
- 2014-2017 | Mr. Vince Scanlon, Adelaide Airport Ltd.
- 2012-2013 | Mr. Ahmed A. Bukalla, Sharjah Airport Authority
- 2007-2011 | Mr. Grant Woods, Sydney Airport
Please contact us for further information.