Regional Airport Information Technology Liaison Group
The ACI Asia-Pacific Regional Airport Information Technology Liaison Group was formed in 2009 to facilitate discussions on the development of the latest IT solutions and promote best practices and standards for member airports. The group works closely with the ACI World Airport IT Standing Committee.
- Mr. Ahmed Mohammed Al-Qurashi, General Authority of Civil Aviation, Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Andy C H Tang, Airport Authority Hong Kong
- Mr. Bong-Kook Jung, Incheon International Airport Corp.
- Mr. David Blackwell, Adelaide Airport Ltd.
- Mr. Dorlig Davaadorj, Civil Aviation Authority of Mongolia
- Ms. FLT. LT. Kanokwan Wijarn, Airports of Thailand Public Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Hamed Husain Al Hashemi, Abu Dhabi Airports
- Mr. Jerry Dann, Taoyuan International Airport Corporation Ltd.
- Mr. Layhy Sin, Cambodia Airports
- Ms. Lamia Obaid AlShamsi, Sharjah Airport Authority
- Mr. Payam Askarpour, Iran Airports Company
- Mr. Phong Thai, Airports Corporation of Vietnam
- Mr. Radin Asrul Adza, Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad
- Mr. S.K. Mallick, Airports Authority of India
- Mr. Sandro Kou, Macau International Airport Co. Ltd.
- Mr. Satyaki Raghunath, Bangalore International Airport Ltd.
- Mr. SoonHyuck Lee, Korea Airports Corp.
- Mr. Waseem AL Rousan, Airport International Group
- Ms. Ying Zhao, Beijing Capital International Airport Co., Ltd.
- Mr. Yusuke Kosaka, Narita International Airport Co., Ltd.
Please contact us for further information.