Work with Us
ACI Asia-Pacific's Career Opportunities
At ACI Asia-Pacific, we encourage our people to do their best work every day, working alongside regional experts and members to maximize every opportunity and lead the industry into the future. We cultivate leaders and empower them to think and act differently. Looking for a job in aviation and airports? View openings below.
Manager - Communications
ACI Asia-Pacific is a trade association representing 126 members operating 610 airports in 49 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East. The association's membership includes 80+ companies (World Business Partners) providing goods and services to the airport industry. Mandated with the mission of advancing collective interests and being the voice of the airports in the region, ACI Asia-Pacific now seeks a high-calibre communications candidate to join the team.
The Manager - Communications shall report to the Director General and be responsible for all aspects of ACI Asia-Pacific's public and media relations (mainstream and trade media) and digital marketing policies, strategies and activities, promulgating the association's brand, Strategic Plans, priorities and advocacy efforts. Serving as the primary contact for relevant enquiries and engagement opportunities with counterparts in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, as well as monitoring and reporting the exposure and reach results thereto, the ideal candidate shall have the following key responsibilities and possess the necessary qualifications, experience and skills:
- Develop and implement public relations strategy across the Asia-Pacific and Middle East regions to enhance the organization's reputation.
- Communicate and interact with internal and external stakeholders such as the media, public, other international aviation organizations, interest groups, business partners and members.
- Responsible for output and delivery of all corporate communications activities, including but not limited to copywriting internal and external communique pertaining to the Regional Office's work, policy and advocacy efforts, events, via press releases, newsletters, speeches, presentations, publications, etc.
- In consultation with the Director General, develop and implement effective communication strategies that increase brand awareness.
- Track current industry issues/ aviation incidents and inform management as and when necessary.
- Act as the primary association's point of contact for media queries and engagements and for all media relations activities.
- Prepare media activity reports.
- Write, translate and distribute press releases and track and measure results.
- Collaborate with ACI colleagues across other regions' offices for brand and policy alignment, amplification of communication efforts thereto, including the promotion of relevant programmes, products, services, events, etc.,
- Relationship management with the Communicators Network with a view of amplifying both members' and the association's messages and brand visibility via campaigns and other communication activities arising.
- Support the Policy team of the association in amplifying policy positions at regional and national levels and the membership and events team in the ACI events and programmes.
- Govern corporate branding and ensure all corporate collateral contents (band guidelines, website and brochures) are accurate and up to date.
- Manage the editing and publishing of ACI Asia-Pacific magazines and newsletters to update members on the latest developments and activities within ACI and in the aviation industry.
- Draft messages/ speeches or presentations for DG and region's representatives.
- Maintain and ensure www.aci-asiapac.aero web content is up-to-date.
- Responsible for output and performance of all digital communication channels, with the support of the Assistant Manager, Communication and Digital Brand Marketing, including content development and serving as the webmaster and super system admin for corporate website and social media pages.
- Supervise the analysis, review and reporting of the effectiveness of marketing and promotional campaign with the assistance of the Assistant Manager, Communication and Digital Brand Marketing.
- Contribute to ensuring up-to-date contact details of airport members in the membership database.
- Undertake other ad-hoc tasks and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in a similar role, preferably in the aviation industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English, native standard preferred, with working knowledge of other Asian or Arabic languages and advantage.
- Knowledgeable in current, international events and the aviation industry is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially in a multicultural environment.
- Creative and resourceful in identifying digital branding and marketing trends.
- Intuitive and well-versed in PC and online/ digital applications, Microsoft Office suite, Adobe, etc.
- A team player who is able able to work independently, be well-organized and result-oriented.
Interested candidates, please send your CV, along with at least 2 samples of written work, e.g. press releases or articles in periodicals, preferably published, along with date of availability, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
Members' Career Opportunities
Aviation employment opportunities from ACI Asia-Pacific members are listed here. If you are interested in the position, please contact the organization as directed on the job posting.
There are no job postings at the moment.
Do you have a job opening at your airport? ACI Asia-Pacific would be happy to post members' job opportunities. This is at no cost to the members.
Please contact us for further information.