KIX Awarded CEIV Pharma Certification for the Second Time
Kansai Airports is excited to announce that KIX Pharma Community, with eight new member companies, achieved IATA’s CEIV Pharma, a globally recognized pharmaceutical product handling certification, becoming the largest CEIV Pharma community in Asia*.
Partnering with international cargo handlers at Kansai International Airport (KIX), Kansai Airports established KIX Pharma Community in August 2017. The community has been striving since then to acquire the CEIV Pharma Certificate, and became the first airport community in Japan to receive the certification in June 2019, together with six member companies. With eight additional members certified, the community now consists of a total of 14 companies, making it Asia’s largest CEIV Pharma community. This has also made KIX IATA’s largest CEIV Pharma partner airport in Asia. Kansai Airports Group will continue to work closely with airport operators to improve the quality of pharmaceutical logistics services at KIX.
KIX Pharma Community certified members
1st certification (Six companies in the order of the Japanese syllabary; all re-certified)
- CKTS Co., Ltd. (Kansai Airports Group)
- JAL Kansai Aircargo System Co., Ltd.
- Hankyu Hanshin Express Co., Ltd.
- Bolloré Logistics Japan K.K.
- Mitsubishi Logistics Corporation
- Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd.
2nd certification (Eight companies in the order of the Japanese syllabary)
- Itochu Logistics Corp.
- Sagawa Express Co., Ltd.
- Sankyu Air Logistics Co., Ltd.
- JAS Forwarding (Japan) Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
- Vantec HTS Forwarding, Ltd.
- Hirano Logistics Corporation
- Mitsui-Soko Express Co., Ltd.